My name is Ana. I’ve turned 21 and really wish I could trade my drinking rights for a daily, guilt-free pumpkin pie allowance. (Drunkenness for gluttony, nice one, Ana.) I hold my heart on my sleeve when I say that my greatest fear is becoming cynical beyond hope of repair.
- Tangled is the perfect movie, I don’t care what you tell me. (This actually is not a fact about me, but you need to know.)
- I cry in just about every movie I watch. So if we ever watch a movie together, don’t ask me if I cried – I probably did. That’s just how it is.
- I used to carry at least two books around with me everywhere. I don’t do that as much anymore. It’s not practical, you know.
- Practical used to be my favorite/most-used word.
- Practical is my least favorite word.
- I like putting sunflower seeds in my spaghetti.
- I want to follow Jesus but I actually spend more time running in the opposite direction from Him. I’m working on it, guys.
- I drink about 2-3 cups of coffee and 2-3 cups of tea every day. But surprisingly, I am not addicted. (I’m not!)
- Rollerblading is my favorite.
- I haven’t seen someone rollerblade since I was twelve. Why?! It’s so much fun!
- Bare feet is how I roll.